This property will be available from May 9, 2018.
Luxury four bedroom plus study family home
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Introduced by a lovely front garden and picturesque flawless design home, this large 4 bedroom plus study home offers modern family living and comfort for the growing family.
Creature comforts include;
- Sleek dark floorboards flow past a stylish family bathroom to a sublime indoor/outdoor living zone showcasing a floating staircase
- A spectacular elevated deck overlooks a resort style, solar heated swimming pool (pool maintenance is included) and clever tandem automatic garage (rear lane access)
- a luxurious master suite boasting a walk in dressing area fitted with built in robes, tiled ensuite and bay window
- a caterers' style kitchen with statement pendant lighting, Caesarstone island, Smeg freestanding cooker, butler's pantry
- a large laundry with abundant storage
- Kids are zoned for peace and privacy upstairs with their own lounge, designer bathroom and three large bedrooms all with reverse cycle air conditioning and customised robes
- high end fixtures & finishes, ducted heating, abundant storage, landscaped gardens and garden lighting
Superbly positioned opposite the parkland of Brighton's arts, literary and leisure domain, only a few minutes walk to Church Street shopping, dining, city transport, Firbank, Brighton Grammar & Brighton Primary.
Please click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab above to book a time to inspect this property and register your interest.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.