FANTASTIC ENTRY-LEVEL PROPERTY, GOING, GOING..
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Sale by Fixed Date - Mon 9 Jul 5:00PM
• Well loved one bed apartment with a car space on title, and an interior that won't need added expense. Recently updated Kitchen and carpet, with fantastic natural light.
• Walking distance to Windy Hill, Essendon CG, Allison Park, Salmon Reserve, Woodlands Park.
• Meet friends for coffee and cake as you stroll to North Essendon Shopping Precinct OR the Napier St Shopping Precinct. Follow up with a bevy at the Lincolnshire Arms or the Cross Keys Hotel.
• And the city, well 15 steps will get you to Glenbervie Station - a mere 7 stations from Southern Cross.
• Travelling airborne? Choose from Melbourne Airport (12km) or Essendon Airport (4.5Km). Be on Citylink in 90 secs, off Moreland Rd. The 501 Bus Stop at your door step will take you to Essendon, Niddrie and Moonee Ponds stations.
Take your pick! This is an amazing lifestyle opportunity - a fantastic place from which to explore the best of Melbourne, and a fantastic addition to your real estate portfolio if you chose to invest.
You won't get :
- Exorbitant level body corporate fees, a hefty petrol bill - you won't have to drive much!
- Be the envy of all your friends - but they can't ALL sleep over; or get very appreciative long-term tenants in this ideally positioned opportunity that will not last long!
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.